We're helping to create a radically open art world, with interviews, discussions and insights into Avant Arte and the wider industry.
- Interview with Nicolas BerggruenGrowing up as the son of Heinz Berggruen - a prominent German art collector, friend to Pablo Picasso, lover to Frida Kahlo - art has unmistakably been a part and a privilege of Nicolas Berggruen’s vita.July 18, 2019
- Interview with Philip HoffmanWe caught up with Philip Hoffman to talk about his extensive knowledge about international art market and collector interests.July 18, 2019
- Interview with Michael KinsbergenMichael started collecting contemporary art in 1998 as a way of escaping the structure and rhythm of his daily work. We speak to him about his journey through the art world.June 11, 2019
- Interview with Matt LangtonWe caught up with Matt Langton from Philips auction house to talk about changes in the art world.June 11, 2019
- Interview with Giovanni SpringmeierLargely made up of contemporary art, the Springmeier’s home provides a welcoming and lively surrounding for the public to experience the vast array of vibrant artworks.June 11, 2019
- Interview with Marta GnypWe had a pleasure of talking to Marta Gnyp, Dutch art historian with a business background who regularly contributes to theoretical investigations of the art world. June 11, 2019
- Interview with Alain ServaisWe had the pleasure of speaking with Alain Servais – a notorious and well-known collector who lives and resides in Brussels, Belgium.June 11, 2019